This PDF tutorial is 13 pages long, contains over 20 digital illustrations and photographs, giving you clear and easy to follow instructions on how to create a pair of my newest White Hexagons Earrings. Made with size 11/0 Miyuki Delicas and thread, these earrings were created to accompany my White hexagons Bangle. Each measures 30mm across and has a 30mm drop.
White Hexagons Earrings Tutorial
1. To complete this tutorial you should be proficient in the following techniques:
Un-Even count peyote / How to attach a wire guide
This PDF tutorial is 13 pages long and includes over 20 digital illustrations and photographs, showing you how to complete these earrings made with size 11/0 Miyuki Delicas.
2. Please note that this listing is for the digital tutorial ONLY and that materials are NOT included. The tutorial includes a materials list but if you are a beader, you most probably already have everything you will need to create your earrings. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at ViolettaPretorius@gmail.com.
3. You will receive a link to download your Digital product in the Thank You page of the Checkout, along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days. If you have any issues with your download please email me directly at ViolettaPretorius@gmail.com.
4. The PDF document is 2MB and can be opened with Adobe Reader or any other free PDF Reader.
5. This tutorial is Copyright Violetta Pretorius 2021, and is for personal use only. Please do not distribute or copy it. Do not mass produce the design described therein. You may sell a limited number of pieces that you make with this tutorial, but please give me credit as the designer.