This 16 page long tutorial contains over 40 photos and a couple of digital illustrations, giving you clear and easy to follow step-by-step instructions, on how to create a pair of my very popular Triangular Spiral Earrings. Made with size 15/0 Miyuki Delicas, a few drop beads and thread, these earrings were beaded on the round from a RAW strip, have a 6cm frop and are 5cm wide and 1.50cm deep.
Triangular Spiral Earrings Tutorial
1. To complete this tutorial you should be proficient in the following techniques:
- Right Angle Weave (RAW)
- Even count peyote
- Herringbone increases
- How to step-up as you will bead on the round
- How to zip your beadwork together
2. This PDF tutorial is 16 pages long and includes step-by-step photographs and graphs, showing you how to complete these earrings made with size 15/0 Miyuki Delicas and 4mm drop beads.
3. Please note that this listing is for the digital tutorial ONLY and that materials are NOT included. The tutorial includes a materials list but if you are a beader, you most probably already have everything you will need to create your earrings. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at ViolettaPretorius@gmail.com
4. You will receive a link to download your Digital product in the Thank You page of the Checkout, along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days. If you have any issues with your download please email me directly at ViolettaPretorius@gmail.com
5. The PDF document is 22MB and can be opened with Adobe Reader or any other free PDF Reader.
6. This tutorial is Copyright Violetta Pretorius 2020, and is for personal use only. Please do not distribute or copy it. Do not mass produce the design described therein.